Assistance req.d

Ron Wiley has given me the name of a fellow Barr & Stroud owner in Australia and I am hoping that someone reading this may have an E-mail address I can use to contact him.I have his full postal address but that would take some time both ways. The person is ...John Ford Location ... Gin Gin , Queensland Heres hoping Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H.

Hi Mike, I tried the phone records to no result. I did some research with my Aussie mates on SKYPE & one found a tractor for sale by a John in Gin Gin. I rang the number & we have him. Nice chap he seems (We talked for quite a while ) He seems mainly a tractor man. His phone number is (+) 61741574329 I think the + might be 00 on the telephone. 61 is Australia. I gave him your E mail address & he said he would get his wife to send you their E mail. He isn't much of a computer man. HTH

Reply to
Dave Croft

Snip

work,and so quick!!. Through John I might also contact one other B&S owner in Australia . Looking forward to his E-mail. Mike.H

Reply to
Mike.H.