EET Student

Hello,

I apologize if this seems to be an inappropriate place for this post:

I'm currently an undergraduate at Western Washington University. I'm in my junior year and am looking for perspective summer internship/ research opportunities. If any professionals on this post have any reccommendations, I would be truly greatful.

I've already followed the resources on the IEEE website.

Thank you!

Reply to
danomyte