EXOR UNIOP Touchscreen help

Hello all you control engineers out there! I'm a student working on my
finals project in process control and automation. I recently obtained
from Ebay a Uniop Exor touch display for short money. I was told this
would go nicely with my Koyo PLC. Well after receiving it, it has
become painfully obvious that I can do nothing with it without
programming software. From what I have gathered so far it is very
expensive and way out of my budget. My question is Does anyone know if
Uniop has demo software or have student discounts? Any help would be
greatly appreciated.
Reply to
Jim C.