Hello anybody there

Gentlemen,

My first night for a couple of weeks not looking at a Hotel Bedroom wall and none of you are out to play.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Hi Martin

I'm still out to play!!!! Though not for long I have to admit.

Have you made any progress on the metal trolley yet? You can't go wrong with a bit of box section in my experience......

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
ClaraNET

Evening Philip, I have cut everything I need, the axles I have got to fabricate the hangers and I'm thinking of using 3mm thick plate for them. Steering discs come ready cut via Peter Forbes but at the moment I am either away from home or being dragged around the shops. I at least got my power saw up and running to cut the metal.

I'm off all of Xmas and New Year so will at least get a couple of days with the Mig Welder.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Gentlemen,

Just as a slight aside , I am sat watching the computer whilst making various documents for a theme night I am attending Thursday week.

So far I have made a USA War Dept Identification Card, a Signal Corps Message envelope and a Western union Telegram. My future Son in Law has loaned me a set of replica Dog Tags he was issued with as an (extra) Soldier in the series "Band of Brothers". All of the paperwork came from a re-enactment site on the Web.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Hi Martin, I'm here, having a look before retiring.

Had to go out babysitting for a friend tonight and completely forgot to bid for that 3 ram pump on eBay.

Damn and blast!

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton

Sshh, were not spose to mention stuff on ebay, how much did it fetch :-))

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Looked like a D&F as used on (inter alia) Amanco orchard-sprayers. 130 quid or so. ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Martin, the auction was over when I mentioned it and I see no problem in discussing completed auctions. Just don't tell Roland ;-).

Yet again, my forgetfulness saved me some space!

Regards, Arthur G

"Campingstoveman" wrote

Reply to
Arthur G

I have a twin cylinder D & F maybe I should put that up to raise funds for my next engine. :-))

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman