Bernard type W1 tag

Anyone over in the UK have a Bernard Type W1 (or W2) that they could photo the tag. I have a friend here in the US who can make a photoresist and etched tags- I have to come up with the artwork. Need something with the font and placement. Thanks in advance- Paul Gray, MD, USA. I hope to have this one running in a few weeks- made a nice TIG-welded alum gas tank to replace the missing one. Also was missing flywheel- made that too.

Reply to
pcgray

Gentlemen,

All who went to Dorset, what was Marks Model.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

I used to have one many years ago. Do you know this is definitely a Bernard as this engine was also sold as a Conord. Same engine different badge. Too many years ago to remember the fine details. Bernard bought out conord but I don't know the details.

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft

Hello pcgray ;o))

I've got one of these - let me see now ..........

Yes, I've got a picture on the HD & it's on the way to you off list.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Hi Paul,

Did you get the picture OK? Was it what you needed?

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn