French engines: Bernard and Castlenau Navigation

Trying to find some info on two engines. A Bernard W3 which resembles an American Delco without the generator and a Castlenau Navigation 4 cylinder made in Archachon (sp). The Bernard is missing the flywheel, looking for a spare; anything like this in the UK?. Eric Brain sent me a couple photocopies to ID the Bernard. There is a Dutch site with a Bernard sales brochure. The Castlenau is a neat engine; 4 cylinder T-head, lots of brass, missing a Mea magneto. Looking for ANY info on that one. I had a chance to visit Archachon when at SNECMA in Bordeaux- nice place.

Reply to
Paul Gray