Dr. Bernard Weller, Exactoscale

I thought someone else might have reported it by now, but I have seen messages on some mailing lists reporting the death of Dr, Bernard Weller of Exactoscale. He was one of the people in the forefront of the Protofour developments in 4mm scale modelling over the past forty or so years.

It looks as though the Exactoscale operation is suspended at the moment.

Jim.

Reply to
Jim Guthrie

There is an announcement at

This is extremely sad news. He really was a pioneer in getting finescale standards available to "normal" modellers, and was instrumental in my conversion to P4. He will be greatly missed.

Reply to
Paul Boyd