noch scenerary

Has anyone any views on the Noch pre made scenerary boards. I am tempted but before I splash out I would appreciate any comments...i.e. excellent quality but very expensive or vastly overpriced. I was looking at one of their larger layouts which is around £1300.

Thanks again

Smokeyone

Reply to
Smokeyone

Thanks for the advice. I did wonder about the Noch cost as against buying all the materials and starting from scratch.

Smokeyone

Reply to
Smokeyone