Questions about Decal Pro by Pulsar GS

For antique radio restorers being able to turn black prints into white decals would be like an alchemist finding how to turn lead into gold.
Some of us are looking at this product, but can't find any comments by anyone who has tried it. I thought other hobbyists might have some comment about it.
If you have the time we would appreciate you looking at their website and giving any comments you might have. In particular, we have these questions;
Do you think that any small laminater would do the job their applicator does?
What do you think the colored Toner Reactive Foils are made of and what do you think they are coated with?
http://www.pulsar.gs/DECALS/a_Pages/2_Decal_Pro/2a_How_It_Works/How_It_Works.html
Thanks a million
Stewart