Need a Japanese pilot figure

I'm currently assembling, albeit with painting and modifications, what is basically a CMPro 120 sized Zero. I've been looking for a suitable pilot bust to fit in the cockpit. Locally, there seems to be very little on offer. It's either pathetic looking or the wrong size.

Searching the internet has turned up a few nice examples but, once again, they are either the wrong size or will require a fair bit of rework.

Can anyone recommend a decent quality, pre-painted, appropriately sized pilot bust for my Zero? It's not like CMPro Zeros are rare or unusually scaled.

Much appreciate any help that can be offered. If someone can recommend something decent, I'll buy it over the internet (noting I'm in Australia).

Regards

Reply to
The Raven

In cases like this, you had better talk to your local art school, and see if any of the students fancy a bit of sculpture.

Or start whittling blue foam and epoxy..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher