Grandad --Titans

Hello Steve, We have two model shops in Camborne here in Cornwall It would seem unless it is Peco it isn't made. The other makes you have mentioned how do I find them as again the model shop say they must be one man band type firms. all help gratefully received.

..........................Leslie

Reply to
Leslie

scratch and you and the grandchild are serious; consider stepping up to Digital Command Control (DCC) as this is the way of the future and you will really have some fun. Steve

Reply to
titans

If your local model shop hasent heard of SEEP and TORTOISE motors I would be very wary about buying anything from them as clearly they are only interested in selling what stock they have.

I suggest you buy a copy of one of the model railway magazines and have a browse through I am sure you will find many people who can supply your needs.

E-mail me if yo want any more specific advise regarding the type of Seep motor you require as there are a nu,ber of different types.

RichC

Reply to
Rich

Hello rich I will put this mail in my saved items and will come back to you soon thanks mate.

Reply to
Leslie