CH PLC programs

I acquired a couple of PLC's made by CH some years ago. The demo's work just fine. I would like to play around with them but can not find the software. Does any one have a copy of the software for the D100 and D200 CH PLC's that they could spare? I know that the PLC's were really made by Toshiba, and I am not paying them $350 for an obsolete PLC program.

Reply to
SQLit