Hasegawa 1/32 scale 109K

Question for the 1/32 scale enthusiasts. I have acquired Hasegawa's 1/32 scale Messerschmitt 109k. There were some comments on this news group several weeks ago that the kit was not correct on some areas. Does anyone remember what the specific complaints were?

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Bill, There's a stack of discussions over the past few months on the Hyperscale 'plane talking' forum

which is searchable. IIRC the main thing is an iffy spine shape aft of the canopy. Now if it was Phantoms, I might have taken more interest, but you should find the low-down easy enough. Hope this helps Chek Change' boos' to 'bos' in address to email directly

Reply to
Chek

The short form version is that in the fuselage cross-section, the spine aft the cockpit, is bizarrely squarish, and the cockpit is a poor attempt at the 'K version. There are also no correct trim tabs on the ailerons. There are other nit-picky details, but those are the major ones.

Reply to
steve gallacci