Nerdmobiles FA!

Well, the subject line doesn't exactly say it all, but it's really close. Take a look if for no other reason than you've read my stuff on and off for almost a decade ...

If the read isn't worth a buck to you, I'll never make my ebay fee back! Anybody know how they're going to manage to deduct the fee from less than a nickel? >:^(

-- C.R. Krieger (New at this auction selling stuff - and starting with crap)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

Yep, that Wabbit is an AMT product. I sold an unbuilt kit awhile back. That was produced just before Lesney took over. They also put out the Scirocco at the same time.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

The "listing fee" is appropriated from your credit card every month so you shouldn't list anything for less than a buck. Ya know, those pics are $.15 each? Sleezebay useta be great but they've raised their fees over the last few years (I thought they were making money hand over fist?) and their advertising brought more sellers and not enough buyers.

hth The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper