(air) ID Models, 1/32 scale

Question for 1/32 scale modellers. Did ID models have a kit for a Nakajima B5N "Kate" torpedo bomber in their line of vac-u-form kits??

Bill Shuey I know, glutton for punishment!

Reply to
William H. Shuey

To the best of my knowlede no. They (He) did list quite a few models, but I dont recall seeing the Kate - I too wish someone would do one and a couple of others to keep it company, how'bout Val and Judy.....

Claus "William H. Shuey" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@starpower.net...

Reply to
Claus Gustafsen