kits wanted

Hi Troops:
    I have a couple of kits I am looking for, to build, not collect! Rareplanes 1/72 scale Consolidated PB2Y "Coronado" vac-u-form, and Tom's
Models 1/32 scale Sopwith Tri-plane and Pfalz D-3a vac-u-forms.
                        Bill Shuey
hi bill try listing on www.modelersswapmeet.com I have already sold 12 models in the lat few days Online Now and Free for a limited time!
www.modelersswapmeet.com
Tired of paying all those listing fees on Bay? and then paying a percentage at the end? and if your model does not sell you still have to pay the listing fee?
At ModelersSwapmeet you just pay a monthly fee of $15.00. You get a vendor table and you can sell up to 50 models a month with photos. With fewer models for sale the price even gets less expensive.
With feedback this is a safe way to sell and meet with the modeling community. You can even sell WWII German subjects without getting the product pulled.
Any type of model can be sold here:
Plastic
Wood
Resin
Radio control all types
Model railroad
If it is a model, you can sell it here without the hassles in a very easy and safe environment.
William H. Shuey wrote:

Site Timeline