Hobbycraft 1/48 Dornier 17

Hi Troops:

I have seen another add for a Hobbycraft Do-17 "New Tool". This time at Great Models webstore. I have heard those who say yes, new tool and no, old tool. Does anybody have a definitive answer on this? After all the work Hobbycraft put in to their new tool 1/32 scale Sopwith Camels, nothing would surprise me. By the way, those Camels are really nice.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

know of any build reviews? can't seem to find one. i think i'm finally ready for a ww1 build.