WTB: Esoteric Sidestrand/Overstrand

I've got a friend (computer-challenged, therefore internet-challenged) from Maine looking for Esoteric's vacuformed Boulton-Paul Sidestrand/Overstrand to build. I think the kit comes with the option for both types of aircraft, but if not he's looking for the one with the open cockpit and open nose-gun position (Sidestrand?). Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction to find one.

TIA

Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN

Reply to
Don McIntyre

Don - Ask him if he'd be interested in a Contrail (Sutcliffe Actually) if you can't find an Esoteric.

John

Reply to
Old Timer

John, Will do. Is that 1/72nd scale also?

Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN

Reply to
Don McIntyre

mildly OT but same era....

has there every been a kit of the handley page harrow in any scale?

t.

Reply to
Trevor

Yes, Contrail did a kit of the Handley Page Harrow in 1:72 vac-form. Now available from Sanger:

Jon.

Reply to
Jonathan Stilwell

thank you jon!

regards the harrow kit that is. trip to colindale now justified or something like that.

t.

Reply to
Trevor

Don:

I have that Esoteric kit if he is still looking.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

No problem. Obviously make sure they have one in stock; if necessary call Lowestoft and if they have one they can put it on the Thursday delivery run for you.

Jon.

Reply to
Jonathan Stilwell

i phoned lowestoft and got the full sp. they were helpful and said that if i called again on the day that i was ready to purchase to see if they had one in stock, and they had the money can be sent to them and i'll get the kit.

probably will be back on r.m.s when that happens asking for help with the kit, :)

t.

Reply to
Trevor

i phoned lowestoft and got the full sp. they were helpful and said that if i called again on the day that i was ready to purchase to see if they had one in stock, and they had the money can be sent to them and i'll get the kit.

probably will be back on r.m.s when that happens asking for help with the kit, :)

t.

Reply to
Trevor

Sorry to be so long. Yes it is.

Reply to
Old Timer

Bill Shuey hooked me up. Thanks Bill. Don McIntyre

Reply to
Don McIntyre