WTB: 1/72 Rareplane PBM Mariner

Gang,

Subject sez it all. Looking to buy a Rareplane PBM Mariner at a reasonable price. If you have one in your stash that you're not gonna build, how about letting me take a crack at it? :-}

Please e-mail me off board at snipped-for-privacy@capaccess.org

Mucho thanx,

Les (Friendly Airplane Asylum flack)

Reply to
UmTutSut

Good Luck! I've been looking for rareplanes 1/72 scale Consolidated PB2Y Coronado with no joy.

Bill Shuey Certified Flying Boat Freak

Reply to
William H. Shuey

You never know. Apparently a guy scored a Rareplane PB2Y off the Hyperscale "Plane Trading" board recently. And I bailed out of the bidding on a 1/144 Air Craft JRM Mars on E-Bay yesterday at around $29.00. Kit eventually went for $37.00! :-\

Les (Friendly Airplane Asylum flack)

Reply to
UmTutSut

Keep trying E-bay, they pop up from time to time and go in the $30 range. That's where I found mine. Just got a P2Y-2 also but still no luck on the Coronado. Guess I've been bidding against Bill whenever one shows up :-) HTH Gary

Reply to
Gary

You'd mentioned scoring a P2Y-2; I'm assuming it's the Esoteric kit. How is it?

Lee

in article BB963350.43287% snipped-for-privacy@championlighting.com, Gary at snipped-for-privacy@championlighting.com wrote on 9/23/03 4:31 PM:

Reply to
Lee Coll

Actually it's the Contrail kit. It's actually quite nice. I have the Esoteric PD-1 also, I'm not sure they ever did a P2Y-2. Gary

Reply to
Gary