(AIR) 1/32 MIG 15

For the benefit of those who have a 1/32 scale Hobbycraft or Trumpeter MIG-15 sitting on their shelf, the latest Squadron flyer lists a replacement vac-u-formed canopy from Squadron/Falcon. Finally, a correct canopy for the MIG 15. Oh, and the flyer arrived last Saturday.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

hey sounds cool, sure they have a UK importer, had a kit in the works for a couple of years..........

Reply to
Julian Hales

Thanx for the heads up :)

Azzz1588

DANG...and I just got in a HUGE order of stuff from Squadron...now I gotta have one os these...

..or do I need two? Same canopy would work for the Mig-17 as well, right?

Reply to
Rufus

IIRC, my copy showed up on the 29th. Squadron must have changed delivery services. I received my paint that was ordered late on the 28th on the 2nd and it came in a FedEx truck. UPS usually took a week.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

I checked my box from last month-Fedex! I thought that was a quicker delivery than usual.

I used to be able to get the sale prices from the current and previous month on the same order. Apparently they've upgraded their computer system and if the sale price dies at the end of the month it's OVER. Sad, I don't relish ordering every month for just a few items. I try and tag team with a couple of other locals to save on shipping. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

Canopy or windscreen or both?