1/72 armor and 1/144 aircraft

Does anyone know of a good site that has good material on 1/72 armor subjects and 1/144 scale aircraft subjects? 8-)

On The Way is an excellent web site for 1/72 scale armor info. So is the online retailer Tracks & Troops.

http://www.ontheway.us/default.htm http://www.72scale.com/ http://www.smallscaleafv.com/ http://www.network54.com/Forum/47210
Here are some good 1/72 scale armor sites. The last one is Missing Links' Braille Scale forum.
Here is a site in Belgium that sells 1/72 scale aftermarket items. They are a reputable company, I've used them quite often. It will also show you how much stuff is available for 1/72 scale armor. http://www.tracks-n-troops.com/
Rob Gronovius Modern US armor at http://www.armorama.com/motorpool
On 16 Dec 2004 18:20:26 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (JRFORSTER2) wrote:

http://144.0catch.com/index.html

My "From" address is munged - click "Reply To" to respond via email.

Harro de Jong
remove the extra Zs from Zonnet to mail me