1/144 Aircraft - any interest?

I've been building and collecting 1/144 aircraft for the past 4 or 5 years and wondered if anyone else here is doing the same.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Mad Modeller wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

I have several storage boxes filled with them. Now that I'm in the new house I may start wth them.

Reply to
Wile E. Coyote

They certainly cover less space than their 1/72 relations. I know as at one time I had a basement full of 1/72 aircraft + a few 1/48s too.

WJB

Reply to
Mad Modeller