1/144 Aircraft - any interest?

I've been building and collecting 1/144 aircraft for the past 4 or 5 years and wondered if anyone else here is doing the same.

I have several storage boxes filled with them. Now that I'm in the new house I may start wth them.
--
It's time for the students to step up their game and kill people like
Coulter.
On Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 11:06:50 PM UTC-4, Wile E. Coyote wrote:
They certainly cover less space than their 1/72 relations. I know as at one time I had a basement full of 1/72 aircraft + a few 1/48s too.
WJB