1/35 M752 Lance kit?

Hi all,
does anyone have experience yet with the 1/35 M752 Lance from Dragon? http://www.dragonmodelsusa.com/dmlusa/prodd.asp?pid=DRA3576
New release apparently, and on the expensive side... any views? What's putting me off a bit is the multipart track - did that for an M113 from Italeri years ago and wasn't impressed. At that price I'd hope for decent tracks...
On Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 7:34:59 AM UTC-4, Juergen Nieveler wrote:

I think the track looks to be one of the better features. I don't know how it will be constructing it though. Better than old Tamiya vinyl.
I think AFV did a set of vinyl 113 tracks sold separately. I do not think this kit is available yet.
On 21.09.2017 18:04, RobG wrote:

Hannants list it as available for 60GBP, Modelbau Koenig has it for 72.50EUR, Amazon Germany has an offer for 63EUR...
On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 4:08:04 AM UTC-4, Juergen Nieveler wrote:

Dragon USA lists it for $49 http://www.dragonusaonline.com/item_detail.aspx?ItemCode=DRA3576