1/35 M752 Lance kit?

Hi all,

does anyone have experience yet with the 1/35 M752 Lance from Dragon?

New release apparently, and on the expensive side... any views? What's putting me off a bit is the multipart track - did that for an M113 from Italeri years ago and wasn't impressed. At that price I'd hope for decent tracks...

Reply to
Juergen Nieveler

I think the track looks to be one of the better features. I don't know how it will be constructing it though. Better than old Tamiya vinyl.

I think AFV did a set of vinyl 113 tracks sold separately. I do not think this kit is available yet.

Reply to
RobG

Hannants list it as available for 60GBP, Modelbau Koenig has it for

72.50EUR, Amazon Germany has an offer for 63EUR...
Reply to
Juergen Nieveler

Dragon USA lists it for $49

RobG