Aircraft engine model

I'm looking for anytype of "visible" aircraft engine model. Much like the old "Visible V8" that has been around for years, but for an aircraft engine.

Anyone know where I can find one?

Thanks Marc

Reply to
Marc

Not one to readily put in a case but check out "Animated Engines = Co2, Wankel, Gnome Rotary and many more" Animated Engines - Full selection. Animated Engines, CO2 Animated Engines, Single Cylinder Stirling e.g. 2 stroke operation

regards Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web Links

A.T.

Revell / Renwal had a Visible Radial engine years ago, 1/4 scale I think. I have one of these kits stashed away but dont know if it is complete. There is one on eBay now starting at $499. Monogram had a smaller 1/12 radial (non-visible) Wright Cyclone that is availalbe reasonable on ebay. Williams Brothers plastic kits had a number of radial and rotary engines. May still be available - see

Earle

Reply to
earle