Kysor-Johnson Model J bandsaw

Just acquired a KJ Model J bandsaw and I'm looking for a source for
the doc's for the saw. Anyone know where they might be found -
preferably for free but a reasonable price is ok -
MachineryManuals.com has them but they want $150 and I don't consider
that reasonable for a $300 saw.
Thanks,
Dan
Reply to
Dan Allen
I can run you off a copy of my operators/parts list. Send a snail mail address. Blade length is 137"
Regards Jim Vrzal Holiday,FL.
Dan Allen wrote:
Reply to
Mawdeeb