Kysor-Johnson Model J bandsaw

Just acquired a KJ Model J bandsaw and I'm looking for a source for the doc's for the saw. Anyone know where they might be found - preferably for free but a reasonable price is ok - MachineryManuals.com has them but they want $150 and I don't consider that reasonable for a $300 saw.

Thanks,

Dan

Reply to
Dan Allen

I can run you off a copy of my operators/parts list. Send a snail mail address. Blade length is 137"

Regards Jim Vrzal Holiday,FL.

Dan Allen wrote:

Reply to
Mawdeeb