Swivelling horizontal bandsaw ?

While at the local J&L, I noticed a swiveling head bandsaw on clearance. It is like an ordinary 7x12 bandsaw except the vise is smaller to allow the saw to swivel (rather than having to swivel the work for angle cuts). I believe the reduced capacity is 7x8.25. Does anyone know if this type of saw has any inherent design flaws (other than being imported)? Is there a problem that everyone knows about except for me? I can easily find smaller swiveling saws based on the 4x6, and much larger models, but I seldom see

7x12 swiveling models.

The saw in question is made by Rong Fu (which has a decent reputation) and is their 712R model:

Any comments would be appreciated.

Reply to
AL