reheat treating old fire damaged coil springs

I have several old fire damaged coil springs that I want to reheat treat. What do I need to do this. I have a heat treating oven and I make flat springs out of 01 oil hardining tool steel. Can I heat these coil springs and quench them in oil like I do my other springs? I usually heat mine to 1470 deg and quench them, then reheat them to about 810 deg. and let them air cool. This works well with the 01, will it work with the coil springs? Thanks Don

Reply to
Dfsjpn