Airfix spare parts

Hi all, how are Airfix at sending out replacement parts these days? I have a VC10 tanker kit that's missing a part-is it worth dropping them an email?? It's an old kit I guess (re-issued??), but I only bought it a month or so ago so I assume it's still current

TIA

Reply to
mainman

"mainman" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@38g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Thats a good question.

The good news is the kit was reissued a couple years back. The bad news is Airfix went bankrupt.

You could try contacting them via airfix.com (details under contact) but you might be better off going via their new owners: Hornby (hornby.com)

Though that may depend if they're keeping it in the catalogue for this year or have any stock left from Humbrol.

Good luck!

Reply to
Peter Baxter