Ordering spare parts for Fine Molds kits?

Hi,

A combination of Tamiya spray and the masks FM provide with their Star Wars kits have stuffed my Tie Intercepter's front transparency... does anyone know how to obtain a replacement part from Fine Molds, please?

Cheers, Ian

Reply to
ianbw12

I'd try HobbyLink Japan. They used to have guidelines on their site for ordering (not free) replacement parts. You may need to email Scott Hards directly to see if they still offer this service.

FWIW, Starship Modeler sells pre-cut vinyl masks for the Fine Molds TIE and X-Wing fighters.

Reply to
Saturn S. Padua

Thanks- that's exactly what I've done and parts are in the mail- not cheap though!

Reply to
ianbw12