Skips

We will celebrate 20 years at our place at Easter, and decided a week ago to get a skip in to have a decent throw-out as a celebration...

Having filled the skip to overflowing, and NO engine stuff in there as yet, we still haven't made any significant space, so yet another skip looks likely to trundle in, perhaps over easter itself to give us a bit more time to sort through the house.

As regards engine gear, we have a lot of odds and ends which are probably not going to be used but may be too 'useful' to chuck away, so I'll get a list together of stuff that would be available for free, but would have to be collected. Anything big and ugly would have to go on Ebay :-((

We have a lot of Radio co-axial cable of various RG sizes and types, if anyone wants any small reels of that, give me a shout. The larger reels are probably a bit much for most to use.

Peter

Prepair Ltd