Spare Parts for broken kits

I want to buy a few spares to repair a few kits.

1/72

Spitfire IX 4 blade prop and hub

Mustang B wheels

109E undercarriage and wheels

What do I need to buy - I normally use Hannants

Thanks

Reply to
Martin

"Martin" schreef in bericht news:41e6d544@212.67.96.135...

Hi Martin, Got for You,from my spare parts,Wheels Mustang and BF-109E gear and wheels.Only,Need your adress.E-mail me at: snipped-for-privacy@home.Nl . Reg. from The Netherlands,Han Krol

Reply to
hannes

Try posting on one of the plane trading forums, to see if anybody has spares for the exact kit that you have. Three of the best are: Aircraft Resource Center at

(click on Discussion), Modelling Madness at
(click on Forums) and Hyperscale at
(click on Discussion Forums). Someone there should have the parts you need, and hopefully in the same country you are in. HTH Larry Engesath

Reply to
Larry Engesath

Martin,

Try this one as well.