1/72 Bucker Jungmann

Hello,

Having not built many models since I was a little boy, I have now got some empty shelves in my house and have started to build a collection of types that I have flown in.

Latest is the Bucker Jungmann, but does a model of this classic German biplane exist? Have tried all my local model shops over here in the UK, but haven't found anything yet.

Hope someone can supply me with an answer.

Martin Pengelly Cornwall UK

Other types would be interested to know about are the Auster AOP9 and the Max Holste Broussard.

Reply to
M Pengelly

I think HUMA of Germany made one. Hannants list a few Bucker kits, but none called specifically Jungmann... Try

and search for Bucker at 1/72 (even if you don't want to buy from there)

Wulf

Reply to
Wulf Corbett

"Wulf Corbett" a couché sur son écran :

Heller did one (nice) in 1/72 scale, but I don't know its availability now.

Reply to
Flying Frog

That was the Bu133 Jungmeister, single seat radial engined version

Reply to
Dave Fleming

As Wulf says. Huma do a Bu131 Jungmann in 1/72

Don't know of a 1/48th kit

Heller did the Bu133 single seat radial engined one

For the AOP9, it's a vacform from Hallam Vac (nice kit) for the Broussard, I recall a French resin one, and I think a IJM one is planned (Azur?)

Reply to
Dave Fleming

IIRC, the Jungmann was the Bü 181 and Huma does have one.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Bu 131 Jungmann Bu 133 Jungmeister Bu 134 no name? Bu 180 Student Bu 181 Bestmann Bu 182 Kornett

There are 1/72 scale models of all of these.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Here is a link to a vacuform in 1/48

Reply to
jim walker

Which version of the Auster was the one made by Airfix as the Auster Antarctic? I put that one together years ago. Its a nice little kit. Also, I seem to remember an Auster kit in 1:48 or maybe 1:50. I bought a couple of kits out of Las Vegas that went under the name International Models (or some such) that were repops of older European (maybe British) kits. Unfortunately that company has gone the way of Frog or AMT. Note; I never actually SAW the Auster kit, just that it was listed as also being made by this company.

The Old Timer

"Dave Fleming" a écrit :

Humm yes, you are right. So I don't know for the Jungman, sorry.

Reply to
Flying Frog

Just a big thankyou to all those, who have replied to my original request. I will now try Hannants over here in the UK for the Jungmann and will look out for the kits of the Broussard and the Auster AOP9.

I now know where to ask, when I get a flight in something else. Whatever that may be!!

Martin Pengelly "

Reply to
M Pengelly