Found Good Homes for Tons of Books and Magazines

All of the Navy, USMC and vaval books and magazines that I have been unloading have found a good home on the USS Hornet. They'll be added to their ship's library with duplicate copies to be sold on the ship's store.

Likewise, the Hiller Museum is taking all of the aircraft books and magazines. I'll be delivering these two collections next month, so if there is anything anyone here wants please let me now.

I'll post a few more as I box the up.

If you have libraries or even small amounts of duplicates please consider appropriate museums and libraries. Also consider friends. Over the last three years I have been recipiant of three personal libraries. The stack that I kept exceeds seven linear ft. The donations exceed thirty linear ft.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72