good books

Does anyone know any good practical books about electrical engineering design. It is for my new job, because what I learned in school is all RF realated. Now I am dealing with risers, ups power, BCM, switch gear room. I am using alot of cad. I just want a good foundation.

Can anyone help please..

Reply to
mr.see

Practical Electrical Project Enginerring by Lionel B. Roe is one of the classics.

Gerald Newton

If you are in the US, perhaps you should take a look at the National Electric Code (NEC):

a.. Free, restricted access to the 2005 NEC online

a.. Free, restricted access to the 2008 NEC online

Reply to
MRDPE