good books

Does anyone know any good practical books about electrical engineering design. It is for my new job, because what I learned in school is all
RF realated. Now I am dealing with risers, ups power, BCM, switch gear room. I am using alot of cad. I just want a good foundation.
Can anyone help please..

Practical Electrical Project Enginerring by Lionel B. Roe is one of the classics.
(Amazon.com product link shortened):
Gerald Newton wrote:

If you are in the US, perhaps you should take a look at the National Electric Code (NEC):
a.. Free, restricted access to the 2005 NEC online
a.. Free, restricted access to the 2008 NEC online
-- MRDPE
http://TheProfessionalEngineer.com