Outsourcing CAD

I have engineering CAD work to outsource. It includes mostly mechanical and structural design work, but also includes a bit of electrical work. I am looking to outsource to minimize the cost but quality and expediency are also important to me. If anyone out there (including overseas) provides such a service, then please get back to me with your company information and rates. I am in the USA. Thanks.

Harry

Reply to
harry manka

"harry manka" wrote in

Should we include outsourcing your job as well?

Reply to
Jeff Lowe

I don't see why not, the author of an RFQ as well written as that could probably be replaced by a Taiwanese schoolboy.

Mind you, don't knock out-sourcing engineering jobs, otherwise I'd be unemployed.

Cheers

Greg Locock

Reply to
Greg Locock