CAD LIbrary

I'm looking for a good source for solid models. Specificaly I'm looking for a 5hp NEMA motor. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Check out:
www.weg.net
Go to "Low Valtage motors", and then "Software and Drawings"
You should be able to get what you want from there.
I don't use NEMA but the European motors section is good, so I assume that they'll have what you want.

Low Cost CAD System Says Good morning all of you,
I am from cadservicesspain.com, which provides CADD services regarding remote cad services, CADD outsourcing, affordable CAD services, 3d modeling, quality CAD drafting and designing, CADD projects, architectural rendering services, CAD engineering services, quality CAD design, CAD modeling, design cad services at affordable cost.
I am come here for CADD projects regarding CADD Designs, CAD Drafting, CAD Services, CAD Modeling, Architectural Modeling, 3D rendering, 3D Modeling, Electrical Drafting Services, Structural Drafting Services, Architectural Drafting Services, Electronic Drafting Services .
Our cheap outsourcing CADD services help your business to boost the rapidity of usual business activities by saving time and money.
We have a very competent CADD Services operational team consisting professional CADD experts with specializations in various fields like medical, legal, IT, management; among others.
List of our comprehensive services
Computer Aided Design Services: Mechanical Designing Services, Electrical Designing Services, Structural Designing Services, Electronic Designing Services..etc.
Computer Aided Drafting Services: Mechanical Drafting Services, Electrical Drafting Services, Structural Drafting Services, Architectural Drafting Services, Electronic Drafting Services...etc.
3D Modeling Services: Mechanical Modeling, Architectural Modeling... etc.
Would you like to give attention to your core business, then Outsourcing CADD work is an intelligent and advantageous decision, just outsource your CADD Projects to our professionals.
Send us your outsource CADD projects or service requirements and we will get back to you!
For more information:
http://www.cadservicesspain.com snipped-for-privacy@cadservicesspain.com