Linde 230 welder

I am looking for a owners/users manual for a Linde 230 stick welder. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
Oldironrox

I am looking for a owners/users manual for a Linde 230 stick welder. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
Oldironrox

ESAB has the old docs. Try looking here:

Most likely you will need a better model number than what you posted. I don't mind searching for people but I need good numbers and/or images of what you have...

Reply to
Leon Fisk