Linde 230 welder

I am looking for a owners/users manual for a Linde 230 stick welder. Any help would be appreciated.

I am looking for a owners/users manual for a Linde 230 stick welder. Any help would be appreciated.
On Thu, 05 Jul 2018 17:18:03 GMT

ESAB has the old docs. Try looking here:
https://www.esabna.com/us/en/support/documentation/downloads.cfm?directoryIn=Manual&path=/OLD/Archive/Manual
Most likely you will need a better model number than what you posted. I don't mind searching for people but I need good numbers and/or images of what you have...
--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b