Structural Member - adding more sizes

I have started using structural members (weldment). There are only a couple of choices like under rectangular tubing. Is it possible to
add other sizes. Are these downloaded from the design library? If so, where do I put the files?
Thanks Monty

Yes they are available from design library/SolidWorks Content/ Weldments. Ctrl-click the separate folders to download them and unzip them where You find it most convenient. Add the path to the new folders under tools/options/file locations/weldment profiles.
// Krister
Excellent. Thank you VERY much