Graduating..what should I do next?

Ok, I know this sounds very typical, but I'm graduating next week and I still dont know what to do next :P Wondering if any of you have good
suggestions, since most people here are engineers (i assume..) or know alot about it.
I'm graduating with a bachelor of science degree in electrical engineering. I tailored my courses to be mostly system and control related. I've also taken microcontroller class. I somewhat know what I want to do; I am mostly interested in humanoid robotics. This is also the reason why I chose to be doing electrical engineering degree.
So, I'd like to know what would be the best option for me to jump into robotics? Should I continue on graduate school? Or should I go straight to finding a job? Also, I seem to notice that Japan is booming with everything robotics. Will it be a good option to get a job there? Learning in the place where things are most advanced is best, I suppose? I've been learning Japanese for the last 3 years just in case I need to go there, so im not really worried about the language.
I'd really appreciate any opinion you guys have..
Thanks in advance, Niko.

get a job with a company that has a stable schedule, gives you enough to live on and buy some components, buy a bit of land outside the city that's within quick commute distance, build robots at out in the middle of nowhere. impress enough people and you'll have a job teaching robotics in no time, or have a robot production company.

Niko wrote:

Get out of the technical fields and go back to school to study law. IP Law with a technical background should be lucritive for a good few years.
If your really serious about getting into the robotics field, I would go to a graduate school that deals in them. MIT and CalTech come to mind in the state. I dont know of specifics in other countries.
If youve got a decent grasp of the language, why not go to school in Japan? Not only will you have the rich experience of studying in another culture, but theres a good chance that someone will pick up on you if you can distinguish yourself. Mabe honda will let you be on the asimo project...That would be cool as hell in my book.
--Andy P
Read this: http://www.paulgraham.com/hs.html Then read the rest of his stuff.
Also: http://ycombinator.com /
Mitch
Thx for all the replies.

The answer is in you. Only you know you well enough to decide. However, knowing what I know now, I'd sure try to go as far in school as I could afford to go. While you aren't earning, if you are learning, you will become more valuable to yourself as well as others. And you will be gaining specialized skills, so while you are choosing your courses you are still in charge of your life. If you go to work, someone else will choose from here out what you learn, and it won't likely be the robotics you are interested in, but instead on what some lower level manager needs to have done right now.
I don't know about Japan. I don't know where you are living and what sort of conditions you enjoy. I would not like to live in Japan, even though I have visited several times. But that's me.
--
Randy M. Dumse
www.newmicros.con