Mechanical Engineer needs some help!

Hi everyone,
I am a newly graduated mechanical engineer, currently living in
Newfoundland, Canada. I am also fluently bilingual in French.
Seeing as how the local job market is fairly weak, I'm hoping that other
fellow engineers may help me in my job search.
I have experience ranging from HVAC analysis and design to mechanical
troubleshooting and more.
Should anyone know of any contacts in the engineering field, or of any
companied which may be seeking entry-level engineers, please let me know.
I can provide my resume and excellent recommendations when required. I am
more than willing to travel to either find work or as part of a job
description.
I can be contacted at any time at: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Thank you all for your time.
Adam Reid, B. Eng.