Found Good Surplus Place

I was figuring on building the control enclosure for my son's belt grinder but looked on ebay. Found a lot of enclosures, sorted on
nearest first. There were a bunch at 5 miles. I looked up the outfit, and they're in Georgetown, TX. I got a Hoffman ECL504020 enclosure new in box for $168. Now I just need to make a back plate and lay out the holes. List on that sucker was $1640 or something like that. Lots of mechanical drive stuff, too.
I'll be going to their website again before I go retail.
http://www.asisurplus.com/
Pete Keillor