Found on eBay

Hi guys,
I'm not associated with this seller, but I thought some of you military modelers
might be interested in these for reference.....
Item number: 170140307417
aero armor series volume 11, - used book - 1979 issue - paperback in very good
shape - 7.5x11", 51 pages
Item number: 170140308854
aero armor series volume 12, - used book - 1980 issue - paperback in very good
shape - 7.5x11", 51 pages
Item number: 170140310735
Aero Armor series volume 13, - used book - 1980 issue - paperback in very good
shape - 7.5x11", 51 pages
These books are full of US Army, USSR Russian, German, French, British, Soviet
Italian, and Japan - many war tanks and vehicles.
Mike
--
4 Out Of 3 People Have Trouble With Fractions
Reply to