Found on eBay

Hi guys, I'm not associated with this seller, but I thought some of you military modelers might be interested in these for reference.....

Item number: 170140307417

aero armor series volume 11, - used book - 1979 issue - paperback in very good shape - 7.5x11", 51 pages

Item number: 170140308854

aero armor series volume 12, - used book - 1980 issue - paperback in very good shape - 7.5x11", 51 pages

Item number: 170140310735

Aero Armor series volume 13, - used book - 1980 issue - paperback in very good shape - 7.5x11", 51 pages

These books are full of US Army, USSR Russian, German, French, British, Soviet Italian, and Japan - many war tanks and vehicles.

Mike

--

4 Out Of 3 People Have Trouble With Fractions
Reply to