Any Insect Dudes Out There?

I have a FLY model,this is the fly body w/the human head & arm.I want to accurate w/color,I dont want to use black,thats boring,but at the same time theres alot of fly colors out there(on the flies) I dont want it to be distracting w/ greems.blues,reds. Thanks.

Reply to
teem

why not use the movie colors?

Reply to
someone

I watched that sequence alot,theres really no color,alot of webbing is on thelower part of his ''body''.I guess a flat black,or dark gray would be a good start.

Reply to
teem