Is there a good place

I have been lurking here for weeks, and have searched google several times, so it is time to ask...
Is there a good place on the net to purchase models? I have an affinity for
planes & tall ships, and my grandchildren are just starting a 60's muscle car collection. The closest Hobby Lobby is 75 miles away.
Thanks John Lange
I, too, build aircraft and ships. I've gotten great service from:
Squadron mail order www.squadron.com Roll Models: www.rollmodels.com Model Expo is good- they have cheap prices, but a limited selection. It is worth it to sign up for their e-mail sale list: www.modelexpo-online.com
Good luck!
-Bill

If you're int he US and not scared to order from the UK, check out the Hannants website http://www.hannants.co.uk / Huge selection, the prices with shipping to the US seem to be decent, and the stuff gets here reasonably quickly. The only downer is with the dollar weakening, it's not be as good a deal as it used to be, but if you want foreign kits, you're going to get stung on that anyway.
Mark Schynert
Here are some that I like:
http://www.internethobbies.com / http://www.megahobby.com / http://www.militaryhobbies.com /
Of course, it is always a good idea to call first and make sure that what you want is really in stock or can be ordered!

is
message Springfield OH
Hop on their web site and request the weekly email coupon, then watch the regular site weekly for the normal sales and the email for the 50% off coupon. Then its time for a road trip and ice cream.
HL doesn't carry much for tall ships (the cheap Lindburgs), some newer ships, lots of cars and aircraft & some armour. Model Expo just dropped their excellent line of plastic tall ships (dangit!), in fact they dropped all plastic models except Tamiya. Lots of wooden tall ships though.
John ><(((\"> wrote:

lots of great cloeouts this month, like the airfix 0/400 and me without a pot.
message

times,
for
Aside from snagging that 50% off HL coupon and occasionally taking the trip to stock up, there's always eBay ... -- C.R. Krieger (Been there; bought that)
message

militaryhobbies.com
they are in Canada but have free shipping on orders over $50. I always go there first.
Craig