Re: Dragon E-100 Tank Box Art

What would tow it?

Another 100 ton fantasy tank, of course...or the 100 ton fantasy tank retriever...

Cookie Sewell AMPS

Reply to
AMPSOne

Black, Yellow or Brown?

Reply to
Craig

Wasn't olive green introduced as the base color at that stage of the war?

;-)

-Lasse

Reply to
Lasse Hilleroe Petersen

that is the color Lassie would be after she jumped into the algae covered lake to once again save that idiot boy Timmy from drowning.

Craig

Reply to
who me?

Greg! I will have you know SIR! that I saw a photo of 62 pazerII's pulling that there E-100. So Hows That! LOL ! Sup homie? Mrosko

Reply to
Chris Panzer Mrosko