MarVil hedge trimmer on ebay

Might seem a pretty full price, but I haven't seen the complete kit for many years.

Nick H.

Reply to
Nick H

Seems wuite cheap if you ask me. I have seen just the engine sell for more than the complete set did.

Mike M

miley snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
miley_bob

"miley_bob" wrote

Well, I have seen some pretty rich *asking* prices lately, but I would tend to put a MarVil on its own in the sub £100 area - perhaps I'm behind the times.

Nick H.

Reply to
Nick H