S-T P3 on ebay

And an early one judging by the expansion chamber shape.

No carb but still a bit of a bargain IMHO.

Nick H

Reply to
Nick H

'ere, I just spotted something that we'll find interesting in this advert! He says the following

"We cannot accept PayPal as in their terms and conditions it states that to be eligible for seller protection you need to send the item by a trackable method, which obviously does not apply to collection. Therefore we will NOT breach PayPal's own Terms and Conditions for use and put ourselves at risk."

Most interesting for persons in our circumstances!

regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Charles Hamilton

You are assuming that PayPal will pay any attention to you saying the buyer collected it. The first you'll know about is the chargeback after the buyer has complained he hasn't had the goods.

There is also debate about wether "Recorded - Signed For" fulfills the stipulation of a suitable online trackable service or if only Special Delivery or one of the courier services like UPS is acceptable.

Basically don't trust PayPal or eBay when it comes to sorting something out, they just shove cases into pigeon holes that might match and that's the end of it unless you really jump up and down. By default they don't look properly at the details of case, only scan for key meaning and pigeon hole it.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

My point was that the recent posting about PayPal being a requirement for eBay might not apply if the item is advertised as "Collection only".

regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Charles Hamilton

And my point was that even if PayPal wasn't a requirement for "Collection Only"(*) that wouldn't register with eBay/PayPal when the buyer complained about lack of goods. You'd still have to jump through hoops and bang on the table hard to get it sorted out.

(*) And I can't see that happening eBay and PayPal are the same company and *anything* they can do to up their cut of any sale goes.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice