dipsticks & starting handles

As part of a job lot I've aquired a number of diesel engine dipsticks. Most are 'anonymous', some are obviously from Listers, one or two are
labelled Ford. All but the Lister ones will probably go in the bin before long, they are of no value to me. Let me know if you're short of one with a rough description & dimensions etc. Obviously if I get involved in packing up & posting there will be a cost. Also I have a number of starting handles, mostly Lister/Petter of various shapes & sizes (none for raised starting gear, though), including some brand new ones which I think are for the AA/AB/AC Petters. These do have a value, negotiable according to condition.
Tim