Garage clearance. FREE

I've got a number of "projects" in my garage that have been started but not progressed beyond the dismantling stage. As I haven't done anything with these for a number of years I have now decided to clear them out. Before I make a trip to the tip I thought I'd list them here in case anyone wants them.

1939c Lister D petrol/paraffin. Dismantled.

1958c Villiers Air Cooled Diesel. Dismantled.

1945 Petter A Air Cooled Petrol. Dismantled.

!949 Petter A Air Cooled Petrol. Original condition NOT dismantled

As far as I know all parts are with the engines including starting handles. There are also handbooks with the Petters and the Villiers. I would like them to go as a job lot so that I can clear the space. It would be nice if a newcomer to the hobby was to take them. They are located near Brighton. BN5 9YB. Email in first instance to snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com

Fred

Reply to
g6zru

All gone! They were collected yesterday and loaded into a Suzuki Wagon R! A**e dragging all the way home..............

Fred

Reply to
g6zru

Fred, many thanks for the engines. Made it home safely and the A**e dragging wasn't so bad when I used my fat a**e to counterbalance the load :-)

Michael

Reply to
michaelbrix

Well done Michael. Still haven't located the Villiers handbook but will keep looking.

Fred

Reply to
g6zru