DOUGLAS ENGINE on EBAY

That was well spotted considering it is listed simply as 'barn find' ;-)

Reply to
Nick H

I suggest FT 35 Mk3 genny but made by someone other than Douglas under licence, BSA would be my best guess. ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

And another!

NHH

Reply to
Nick H

A lash up based on an FT35 mk1. (IMHO) ttfn Roland

Roland and Celia Craven

You seem to be well up on these beasties Roland, how does one tell a Mk1 from a MK3 and if of Douglas or 'shadow' manufacture?

NHH

"Roland and Celia Craven" wrote:-

Reply to
Nick H

I agree Nick, for a leading member of the Lesser Spotted Petter Club, this Roland knows an awful lot about Duggies ;o)) I reckon he was a flat twin man in a previous life.

That joshed, I do agree, and without cowling or exhausts, I think it is currently at about the right price (£31.00), but hasn't reached its reserve. I've had a good stare at it with my acquisitive head on, but my antenna remained in the off position. For once, even I think I've got enough to do for the time being ........

- or at least, that's what I tell myself until the next "I've gotta get me one of those" surfaces spluttering from the pond of life.

regards,

Kim

Reply to
Kim Siddorn